CLSI is seeking a licensed Professional Civil Engineer to manage multiple multi-discipline projects ranging from preliminary land development work through full permitting for all aspects of civil design. To include but not limited to zoning issues, grading, erosion control, storm drainage, detention and urban storm water management issues, flood studies, sanitary water and sewer, street and road design. The position is required to learn and be proficient in CLSI office practices, standards and company specific software programs. Must be dependable, team and goal oriented, client focused and forthright in resolving issues. Positions of advancement within the company are available.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
- Licensed in the State of Maryland.
- Six + years of experience related to design and construction of land planning in the engineering field.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local jurisdictional permitting regulations.
- Knowledge of commercial land development practices.
- Knowledge of MicroStation, Eagle Point, InRoads, HecRas, TR-55, TR-20 is desirable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes objectives/goals, costs, and maximum use of assets relating to projects.
- Facilitates and troubleshoots the myriad of challenges associated with development of complex projects consisting of development, design, access, storm water management, land planning, etc.
- Responds to inquiries from clients, local and municipal authorities and provides information pertaining to the status of multi-discipline projects.
- Responsible for being a major element in project review and pre-submittal meetings.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships as required with various management personnel in the state, local and municipal offices.
- Manages and prepares reports, applications and correspondence to clients and public sector.
- Responsible for to inspecting work sites to determine conformance with design.
- Able to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
- Meet client and project deadlines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Submit your resume to email@example.com